Turning on your Inner Flame & Exploring the Art of Relating
For couples and intimate friends
11-15 August 2017
with Åsa Kullberg and Kåre Landfald
Come and enjoy some beautiful summer days by the ocean at Kärlingesund with your lover, partner or intimate friend. Nourish yourself and your relationship in this wonderful nature sanctuary, together with like-minded souls. Explore the joys, challenges and possibilities of intimate relating, receiving fresh perspectives and new energy into your life and relationships.
This is an opportunity to take your inner connection and intimate relating to the next level. The program will be soft, open and relaxed, with a mix of guided meditations, sharings, sensual touch, nature experiences, teachings, exercises, and time for private, personal practice in your room or out in nature. You will not need to be naked or intimate in the group space. Åsa and Kåre will share powerful and practical principles and tools for self-connection and intimacy with others, and we will create a loving, explorative and friendly space to enjoy the days together.
We will serve delicious, healthy, ecological and vegetarian food during the retreat.
After these days, our intention is for you to bring with you:
- A sense of hope, inspiration and excitement for yourself and your intimate relating
- Deepened intimacy – with nature, yourself and others
- Tools to support intimacy and transform challenges into possibilities in your daily relating
- Increased capacity for attunement, deep listening and honest sharing
- Increased receptivity for sensual pleasure
- A sense of greater freedom, innocence and satisfaction in love-making
- Increased relaxation, trust and ease in life & relationships
- Tools for increased self-responsibility and maturity in relationship – transforming co-dependency to co-empowerment
There will be a maximum of 14 couples for this retreat (28 participants) so do not wait to make your booking!
Price and booking
Cost: 6.900 SEK per person. For company invoices 25 % will be added.
Start: 16.00 on 11 August
End: 16.00 on 15 August
Sign up: Online